Carrigaline Fire Brigade Praise Bravery Of Young Man After A Fire Broke Out In His Family’s Shed

Dylan was at home on Monday when he saw smoke bellowing from the shed.

He sensibly ran away from the fire and quickly alerted his neighbour Cillian who works as a fire fighters in the town.

He then went back and assisted his family and helped to control the scene until the fire brigade arrived.

It’s suspected the fire was started by a dryer that was recently moved into the shed.

Sadly the shed had just been converted into a chillout room where Dylan could play his drums the week before.

For his bravery and quick thinking, members of the fire service presented Dylan with a personalised fire brigade T-shirt and baseball cap.

Carrigaline Fire Service are reminding people to clean out the dust from the dryer after every load and to check all your smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms are in working order.

Carrigaline Fire Brigade Dylan


Comments

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



Artist

Title

0:00 0:00

Description


{{title}}

{{artist}}